Recipe Sharing: Thai Basil Chicken/Pork
Chef Charlie classic Thai dish has a spectacular taste. In this recipe, you’ll learn to cook an authentic Thai Street version of the dish. It is an authentic recipe made with ground chicken or pork, Thai basil, and chilies.
There are many types of food that help to boost your immune system. One of the key ingredients that help to boost the immune system is Chilli. In the month of July, we would like to introduce Thai Basil Chicken/Pork
Recipes: By Chef Charlie – Compass Group Singapore, Head of Culinary
Nutrition Benefits of Chilli: Chili peppers are rich in various vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin C. Chili peppers are very high in this powerful antioxidant, which is important for wound healing and immune function.
- Vitamin B6. A family of B vitamins, B6 plays a role in energy metabolism.
- Vitamin K1. Also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K1 is essential for blood clotting and healthy bones and kidneys.
- Potassium. An essential dietary mineral that serves a variety of functions, potassium may reduce your risk of heart disease when consumed in adequate amounts.
- Copper. Often lacking in the Western diet, copper is an essential trace element, important for strong bones and healthy neurons.
- Vitamin A. Red chili peppers are high in beta carotene, which your body converts into vitamin A.